St. Michael's Market "Country Happenings
Please note that the event may be rescheduled or cancelled due to a change in infection.
What would a Michaelmas market be without you? We are looking for exhibitors who want to present their products in the village center of Eper.
You are interested? Then simply send the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scavenger hunt through Epe
To avoid crowds downtown, there will be an interactive bike tour using the app “Actionbound” that weekend. Every family, group, every household can ride the bike tour of almost 22 km and explore the farms in Epe. At different stations there are tasks, questions and actions. This way the farms can be discovered from a different side. Among all participants with the most points we raffle great prizes together with Volksbank Gronau-Ahaus eG.
1st place: City voucher worth 100 euros
Place 2: City voucher worth 60 euros
3rd place: Bruder tractor for children from 3 years old
What you need for that?
- Download the Actionbound app for free
- Scan QR code with the app or search and download the Bound
- Start scavenger hunt
Saturday, 25.09. from 10:00 – 20:00
- Sales open in the city center from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Music in downtown Eper from 10 am – 12 pm with the Ugly Twins.
- 09 – 19 h: Unikathi Epe is open (hut at the outdoor pool Epe, Alfertring 64)
- 15- 18 h Beekeeping Scherping
- Sale of honey products
- Candle casting and candle making for children
- Forest School Hugo Kortbus
- 15-19:30 Hof Oing with KLJB Epe
- Regional delicacies, music by an ensemble
- Alpacas, pigs, tractor ride
- 19:30 “Brother Klaus” devotion
- 15-18 h Hof Huesmann
- Countrywomen with canapés and coffee
- Coloring pictures and animal masks
- Farm tours
- 15-18 h Farm Frieler
- Surprise crafts for children
- Drinks and food offer of the altar boy community St. Agatha Epe
- 3 – 6 p.m. Courtyard Röttger-Schlender
- Waffles, forest bingo, soft drinks, making sunflowers with faces
- 15-18 o’clock egg yard wave
- Waffles from own eggs
- Soft drinks
- Straw castle
- Sale of farm products
- 15-18 h Hof Bröcker
- Game reserve
- Highland Cattle
- Wild burger and flood wine
-> All proceeds will be donated to the Catholic Child Day Care Center in Dernau.
- Station: Church forecourt
- Information stand of the tourist information
- “The Bank” of Volksbank Gronau-Ahaus eG
- Pony rides on mobile ponies (10 am – 1 pm, 3 pm – 6 pm)
- Bouncy castle of the Volksbank Gronau-Ahaus eG
- 3 – 8 p.m.: Station Kirmesplatz at Eper Park
- Exhibition Agricultural Machinery Agravis
- Local agricultural association Gronau-Epe with drinks
- Exhibition of the tractor friends Epe
- Bouncy castle from Agravis
In the evening from 5 pm: